Regonix 40 mg is a targeted therapy against certain proteins in the cancer cells. It works by preventing the growth and proliferation of cancer cells in body.
Regonix 40 mg is useful in treating cases with: metastatic colorectal cancers and gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST).
This is not the full list of all side effects that may occur with Regonix 40 mg. Please seek medical advice from your doctor about if you experience serious or unusual side effects. You must seek immediate medical help if you find symptoms of easy bleeding tendencies, signs of mineral balance in body, changes in vision, slow wound healing and infections developing in your body.
Drug allergies are quite common and might occur as a result of reaction to active ingredients as well as inactive ingredients. The most common side effects of allergies are: itching, rashes, hives, shortness of breath, low blood pressure, dizziness and loose motions.
The most commonly observed side effects of Regonix 40 mg are:
- Loose stools
- Mouth sores
- Altered taste sensation
- Nausea/ vomiting
- Dryness of mouth
- Reduced appetite
- Flu-like symptoms
- Weight loss
- Muscle aches
- Changes in texture of voice
- Thinning of hair
Warnings and Precautions
- You must always inform your doctor about your past and present drug allergies, other substance allergies before taking Regonix 40 mg. Drug allergies to both active ingredients and inactive agents are common.
- Before using Regonix 40 mg, inform your doctor or pharmacist regarding relevant medical history, especially that related to bleeding tendency, Kidney diseases and liver ailments. Also, inform about all the drugs you are presently taking.
- Patients with heart ailments and high blood pressure must be closely monitored while taking Regonix 40 mg.
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding and trying to conceive are contraindicated while taking this drug.