Flomist Fluticasone nasal spray belongs to a category of steroids called as Glucocorticoids. This drug has anti-inflammatory and vasoconstrictive properties.
Flomist spray is used for treating:
- Seasonal/ Allergic rhinitis
- Perennial non-allergic rhinitis
- Nasal polyps
- Prophylaxis of Bronchial asthma
- Steroid-responsive dermatosis.
This is not the full list of all side effects that may occur with Flomist nasal spray. Please seek medical advice from your doctor about if you experience serious or unusual side effects.
Most common side effects of Flomist nasal spray are:
- Lower back pain
- Bleeding from nose
- Menstrual disturbances in women
- Loss of libido
- Sore throat
- Development of whitish patches inside your nose or around it
Warnings and Precautions
- You must always inform your doctor about your past and present drug allergies or any other substance allergies before taking Flomist nasal spray.
- Those suffering from any kind of active infections must not use flomist nasal spray.
- Before using Flomist nasal spray kindly inform your doctor or pharmacist regarding relevant medical history especially related to: Glaucoma or Liver diseases. Also, inform about all the drugs you are presently taking.