Vardenafil acts by relaxing the blood vessels present in muscles and helps to increase the blood flow to certain areas of the body. It is a drug of choice for treating impotence due to erectile dysfunction in males.
This is not the full list of all side effects that may occur with Levifil 205 mg. Please seek medical advice from your doctor about if you experience serious or unusual side effects. You must seek immediate medical help if you find symptoms like:
- Irregular heartbeat
- Swelling in any part of body
- Feeling like you might faint
- Prolonged erection of penis
Drug allergies are quite common and might occur as a result of reaction to active ingredients as well as inactive ingredients. The most common side effects of allergies are: itching, rashes, hives, shortness of breath, low blood pressure, dizziness and loose motions.
The most commonly observed side effects of Levifil 20 mg are:
- Increased levels of Cholesterol in blood
- Hot flushing of skin
- Difficulty in breathing because of stuffy nose
- Vague headaches
- Feeling dizzy
- Upset stomach and loose stools
- Lower back ache
Warnings and Precautions
- You must always inform your doctor about your past and present drug allergies or any other substance allergies before taking Levifil 20mg.
- Before using Levifil 20 mg kindly inform your doctor or pharmacist regarding relevant medical history. Also, inform about all the drugs you are presently taking.