LUCILAP 250 mg is a targeted drug therapy for cancer. It is categorized as a signal transduction inhibitor drug. It is a tyrosine kinase inhibitor.
Lapatinib LUCILAP 250 is used with certain other medications for treatment of specific types of breast cancers which are HER2-positive and are not responding well to the standard treatment.
● Back aches
● Loose motion
● Dryness of skin
● Brittle fingernails or toenails
● Indigestion and loss of appetite
● Tingling sensation of the hands and feet
This is not a full list of all side effects that may occur with this drug. Please seek medical advice from your doctor about if you experience serious side effects.
Drug allergies are quite common and might occur as a result of reaction to active ingredients as well as inactive ingredients. The most common side effects of allergies are: itching, rashes, hives, shortness of breath, low blood pressure, dizziness and loose motions.
● You must always inform your doctor or pharmacist about your past and present drug allergies or other allergies before taking this medication. Drug allergies to both active ingredients and inactive agents are common.
● Before using LUCILAP 250 inform your doctor or pharmacist regarding relevant medical history.