Telura Tablets contain a combination of antiviral drugs, which are: Efavirenz, Lamivudine, and Tenofovir. Telura Tablet works by boosting the infection combatting ability of the immune system. These tablets block the RNA-dependent DNA polymerase function which interferes with viral DNA replication.
Telura Tablets are used for controlling the severity of HIV infection as well as viral Hepatitis B.
This is not a full list of all side effects that may occur with this drug. Please seek medical advice from your doctor about if you experience serious side effects and they become overtly bothersome. Drug allergies are quite common and might occur as a result of reaction to active ingredients as well as inactive ingredients. The most common side effects of allergies are: itching, rashes, hives, shortness of breath, low blood pressure, dizziness and loose motions.
Common side effects with Telura tablets
● Fainting and Dizziness
● Ache in Stomach
● You must always inform your doctor or pharmacist about your past and present drug allergies or other allergies before taking this medication. Drug allergies to both active ingredients and inactive agents are common.
● Always take Telura tablets in combination with other anti-HIV drugs.
● Avoid driving and strenuous work if you experience dizziness while taking this medication
● Avoid conceiving while on this drug
● Not to be taken by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers.