Tofacitinib Citrate is useful for treating certain autoimmune diseases, such as Rheumatoid arthritis. It is a Janus kinase (JAK) inhibitors.
Treatment of Rheumatoid arthritis
This is not the full list of all side effects that may occur with Tofacitinib Tofanib 5 mg. Please seek medical advice from your doctor about if you experience serious or unusual side effects. You must seek immediate medical help if you find symptoms of easy bleeding tendencies, Jaundice, breathing problems, heart problems or infections developing in your body.
Drug allergies are quite common and might occur as a result of reaction to active ingredients as well as inactive ingredients. The most common side effects of allergies are: itching, rashes, hives, shortness of breath, low blood pressure, dizziness and loose motions.
The most commonly observed side effects of Tofacitinib Tofanib 5 mg are:
- Increased levels of Cholesterol in blood
- Nausea/ vomiting
- Loose stools
- Flu-like symptoms
- Upper respiratory tract infections
Warnings and Precautions
- You must always inform your doctor about your past and present drug allergies or any other substance allergies before taking Tofacitinib Tofanib 5 mg.
- Before using Tofacitinib Tofanib 5mg kindly inform your doctor or pharmacist regarding relevant medical history. Also, inform about all the drugs you are presently taking.
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding and trying to conceive are contraindicated while taking this drug.