Bonmax PTH 750 mcg Injection contains Teriparatide, which is a synthetic hormone. It mimics the natural Parathyroid hormone present in body. This hormone helps to improve bone mass and bone strength thus, reducing the chances of bone fractures.
Bonmax PTH 750 mcg Injection is used for treating patients with osteoporosis.
This is not the full list of all side effects that may occur with Bonmax PTH 750 mcg Injection. Please seek medical advice from your doctor about if you experience serious or unusual side effects.
Drug allergies are quite common and might occur as a result of reaction to active ingredients as well as inactive ingredients. The most common side effects of allergies are: itching, rashes, hives, shortness of breath, low blood pressure, dizziness and loose motions.
Most common side effects of Bonmax PTH 750 mcg Injection are:
- pain, redness, bruising, itching, or swelling where the medicine was injected;
- Feeling dizzy
- Local swelling, itching and bruising at injection site
- muscle cramps
- joint aches
- Flu like symptoms
- Upset stomach
Warnings and Precautions
- You must always inform your doctor about your past and present drug allergies, other substance allergies before taking Bonmax PTH 750 mcg Injection. Drug allergies to both active ingredients and inactive agents are common.
- Before using Bonmax PTH 750 mcg Injection, inform your doctor or pharmacist regarding relevant medical history, especially that related to bleeding tendency, Kidney diseases and liver ailments. Also, inform about all the drugs you are presently taking.
- Patients with heart ailments and high blood pressure must be closely monitored while taking Bonmax PTH 750 mcg Injection.
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding and trying to conceive are contraindicated while taking this drug.