Glivec 100 mg Imatinib is a drug used in chemotherapy for treating cancer. Glivec 100 mg Imatinib works by slowing down the growth of cancer cells.
Glivec 100 mg Imatinib is used in treatment of some types of Leukemia, Gastrointestinal Stromal tumours, specific types of skin cancers and some bone marrow diseases.
This is not a full list of all side effects that may occur with Glivec 100 mg Imatinib. Please seek medical advice from your doctor about serious side effects.
- Irritated bowel and upset stomach
- Headaches, Dizziness and blurring of vision
- Muscular and joint pains throughout the body
- Inability to concentrate
- Symptoms associated with liver disease, easy bleeding internally
- Swelling in various parts of the body
Warnings and Precautions :
- Please discuss your past drug history and other allergies with your doctor or pharmacist before taking Imatinib. Warnings
- You must always inform your doctor of pharmacist about your past and present drug allergies or other allergies before taking this medication.Drug allergies to both active ingredients and inactive agents are common.