LUCIELO 25 tablets are used in treating low platelet counts which occur as a result of chronic immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) as well as chronic viral Hepatitis C. It’s also used for treating severe aplastic anemia.
LUCIELO 25 is useful in treating:
● Low platelet levels due to chronic immune thrombocytopenia (ITP).
● Low platelet counts due to chronic viral hepatitis C.
● Severe aplastic anemia that occurs as a result of bone marrow failure.
This is not a full list of all side effects that may occur with this drug. Please seek medical advice from your doctor about if you experience serious side effects and they become overtly bothersome. Also, it is must to talk to your doctor if you see symptoms of easy bleeding tendencies, Jaundice, breathing problems or infections developing in your body.
The more common side effects of LUCIELO 25
● Low blood cell counts leading to anemia, susceptibility to catch infections, low platelet counts
● Vomiting and nausea
● Flu-like symptoms
● Loose motions
● Reduce appetite
More serious side effects may include:
Blurring of vision and other vision problems and blood clots in your circulation leading to several serious side effects. Therefore, regular monitoring by physician is advised.
● You must always inform your doctor about your past and present drug allergies or other allergies before taking this medication. Drug allergies to both active ingredients and inactive agents are common.
● Before using LUCIELO 25 mg Tablets medication, inform your doctor or pharmacist regarding relevant medical history, especially that related to bleeding tendency, heart diseases, lung and liver ailments.