LUCIDAS 50 tablets are used in treatment of certain specific variety of blood cancer known as Chronic myeloid leukemia and ALL. Both are cancers of White blood cells.
Treatment of Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia and Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia that are Philadelphia chromosome-positive is patients who did not respond well to other anticancer medications for leukemia treatment.
● Nausea and Vomiting
● Pain in abdomen
● Edema in different parts of the body
● Reduced blood platelet counts
● Musculoskeletal Aches
● Difficulty in Breathing
● Susceptibility to get Infections easily
● Blurring of vision
This is not a full list of all side effects that may occur with this drug. Please seek medical advice from your doctor about if you experience serious side effects and they become overtly bothersome.
Also, it is must to talk to your doctor if you see symptoms of easy bleeding tendencies, Jaundice, breathing problems or infections developing in your body.
Drug allergies are quite common and might occur as a result of reaction to active ingredients as well as inactive ingredients. The most common side effects of allergies are: itching, rashes, hives, shortness of breath, low blood pressure, dizziness and loose motions.
Warnings and Precautions
● LUCIDAS 50 is not to be given in minors under 18 years of age.
● LUCIDAS 50 interacts with antacids.
● Before using LUCIDAS 50 medication, inform your doctor or pharmacist regarding relevant medical history, especially that related to bleeding tendency, heart diseases, lung and liver ailments.
● Lactose intolerant patients must exercise caution while taking LUCIDAS 50.
● Not to be taken by pregnant and lactating women.