LUCILENVA 10 is an anti-cancer drug that belongs to kinase inhibitors. It used for treatment of urologic and endocrine cancers. It is often used in combination with other anticancer drugs for treating renal cancer cases.
● Kidney, urinary bladder and urologic cancers
● Pancreatic, thyroid, and other endocrine cancers
Common side effects of LUCILENVA 10 include
● High blood pressure
● Fatigue and Tiredness
● Upset stomach
● Loose motions
● Aches in joints and muscles
● Loss of appetite and weight
● Stomatitis and ulcers in mouth
● Palmar-plantar erythrodysesthesia syndrome
This is not a full list of all side effects that may occur with this drug. Please seek medical advice from your doctor about if you experience serious side effects.
● You must always inform your doctor about your past and present drug allergies, drug history or other allergies before taking this medication. Before using LUCILENVA 4 mg, inform your doctor or pharmacist regarding relevant medical history, especially that related to bleeding tendency, cardiac diseases, lung and liver ailments.