LUCILENVA 4 is an anti-cancer drug which is used for treatment of urinary Bladder, kidney and certain other urologic cancers. It is often used in combination with other drugs like Everolimus for treating renal cancer cases where one prior antiangiogenic therapy has been administered. LUCILENVA 4 is a kinase inhibitor category of anticancer drugs.
● Renal, bladder and urologic cancers
● Pancreatic, thyroid, and other endocrine cancers
Common side effects of LUCILENVA 4 include
● High blood pressure
● Loose motions
● Reduced appetite and loss of weight
● Palmar-plantar erythrodysesthesia syndrome
This is not a full list of all side effects that may occur with this drug. Please seek medical advice from your doctor about if you experience serious side effects and they become overtly bothersome. Drug allergies are quite common and might occur as a result of reaction to active ingredients as well as inactive ingredients.
● You must always inform your doctor about your past and present drug allergies or other allergies before taking this medication. Drug allergies to both active ingredients and inactive agents are common.
● Before using LUCILENVA, inform your doctor or pharmacist regarding relevant medical history, especially that related to bleeding tendency, heart diseases, lung and liver ailments.