LUCISUN 25 capsule provides targeted therapy against cancer by blocking their multiplication and formation of new blood vessels needed by cancer cells for growth.
LUCISUN 25 is used for treating kidney cell cancers, gastrointestinal stromal tumours (GIST) and pancreatic neuroendocrine tumours
The most common side effects of LUCISUN 25 are
- Changes in bowel habits
- Reduced blood cell counts including RBCs, WBCs and platelets
- Reduced appetite
- Altered taste sensation
- Ulceration in mouth and skin
- Dryness of skin
- Thinning of hair
- Fluid retention in body
- Thyroid hormone changes
- Myalgia and arthralgia
- More serious side effects include Osteonecrosis and Tumour lysis syndrome
This is not a full list of all side effects that may occur with this drug. Please seek medical advice from your doctor about if you experience serious side effects and they become overtly bothersome. Also, it is must to talk to your doctor if you see symptoms of easy bleeding tendencies, Jaundice, breathing problems, heart problems or infections developing in your body.
Drug allergies are quite common and might occur as a result of reaction to active ingredients as well as inactive ingredients. The most common side effects of allergies are: itching, rashes, hives, shortness of breath, low blood pressure, dizziness and loose motions.
- You must always inform your doctor about your past and present drug allergies, other allergies and other drugs you are taking before taking LUCISUN 25 mg. Drug allergies to both active ingredients and inactive agents are common.
- Before using LUCISUN 25, inform your doctor or pharmacist regarding relevant medical history, especially that related to bleeding tendency, heart diseases, lung and liver ailments.