LUCIVAND is a protein kinase inhibitor drug that is used for treatment of certain thyroid cancers like: medullary thyroid cancer. This is a rare variety of cancer that has strong tendency to run in families. LUCIVAND 100 helps by preventing the cancerous cells from developing blood vessels that are required for the growth of tumour.
Treating the symptoms in people suffering from Medullary thyroid cancers
Most common side effects with LUCIVAND 100 are
● Loose motions
● Indigestion and abdominal aches
● Itchiness of skin
● Tendency to catch infections
● Swelling in extremities
● Mood Swings
This is not a full list of all side effects that may occur with this drug. Please seek medical advice from your doctor about if you experience serious side effects and they become overtly bothersome. Also, it is must to talk to your doctor if you see symptoms of easy bleeding tendencies, Jaundice, breathing problems or infections developing in your body.
Drug allergies are quite common and might occur as a result of reaction to active ingredients as well as inactive ingredients. The most common side effects of allergies are: itching, rashes, hives, shortness of breath, low blood pressure, dizziness and loose motions.
Warnings and precautions
● You must always inform your doctor about your past and present drug allergies or other allergies before taking this medication. Drug allergies to both active ingredients and inactive agents are common.
● Before using LUCIVAND 100, inform your doctor or pharmacist regarding relevant medical history, especially that related to bleeding tendency, heart diseases, lung and liver ailments.
● Not to be consumed by pregnant and nursing women.