Resihance Regorafenib 40mg Tablets work by targeting specific proteins on cancer cells and thus, stops them from growing further.
Resihance Regorafenib 40mg Tablets are used in Cancer patients who are suffering from metastatic Colorectal cancer. It is also used for treating patients with cancers of digestive tract like: stomach, bowel, or esophagus.
This is not a full list of all side effects that may occur with Resihance Regorafenib 40mg Tablets. Please seek medical advice from your doctor if you experience serious side effects and they become overtly bothersome.
- Loose motions or Diarrhea
- Soreness of in the mouth and throat
- Altered taste sensation
- Dryness of mouth
- Reduced appetite
- Hoarseness of voice
- Loss of weight loss
- Muscular stiffness
- Slower wound healing
- Dehydration like symptoms like: extreme thirst, reduced urination
- Mineral imbalance and associated symptoms like: muscle weakness or cramping, irregular pattern of heartbeat, mood swings.
- Fever, chills and sore throat that indicate presence of infection in the body.
- Hypothyroidism and associated symptoms like increase in weight, intolerance to cold, fatigue, slower heartbeat
- High blood pressure symptoms like: headaches, blurring of vision are also common with Resihance Regorafenib 40mg Tablets.
You must always inform your doctor of pharmacist about your past and present drug allergies or other allergies before taking this medication.Drug allergies to both active ingredients and inactive agents are common.