Ristova Rituximab 100 Mg Injection works by interfering with the proliferation and spreading of cancer cells in the patient’s body. It is a monoclonal antibody type of anti-cancer medication. Monoclonal antibodies work by specific or “targeted” cancer therapy.
Ristova Rituximab 100 Mg Injection is used to cure Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma / chronic lymphocytic leukemia which is type of blood cancer. This medicine is also used along with Methotrexate in order to treat discomfort and symptoms associated with adult rheumatoid arthritis.
Along with steroids, Ristova Rituximab 100 Mg Injection is used for treating rare disorders that lead to inflammation of blood vessels as well as other body tissues.
This is not a full list of all side effects that may occur with Ristova Rituximab 100 Mg Injection. Please seek medical advice from your doctor about side effects.
- Congestion in nose or runny nose with or without sneezing
- Vomiting and Nausea
- Loose motions
- Muscular aches
- Swelling of hands or feet
- Fever, chills and other flu like symptoms
- Pallor of skin
- Tendency to bleed or bruise easily
- Continuous cough
- Pain and inflammation in nasal and paranasal sinuses
- Sound of wheezing while a patient breathes
- Difficulty in breathing
- Sudden unexplained loss of weight
- Rashes on skin
- Burning on urination
- Liver-related problems- like upper abdominal pain, clay colored stools, dark urine or development of Icterus or jaundice
You must always inform your doctor of pharmacist about your past and present drug allergies or other allergies before taking this medication.Drug allergies to both active ingredients and inactive agents are common.