Tafinlar Dabrafenib is an anti-cancer drug that retards cancer growth by interfering with the cancer cell growth and spread in the body. Tafinlar Dabrafenib is used for treating cases of a type of skin cancer called as metastatic melanoma.
Tafinlar is used in treatment of patients suffering from unresectable or/and metastatic melanoma. It is used for melanoma cases with BRAF V600E gene mutation.
The most common side effects with TAFINLAR (Dabrafenib) 50 mg and 75 mg Capsules are:
- Changes in skin and mucous membranes
- Redness and peeling in hands and feet
- Frequent headaches and general malaise
- Loose stools
- Reduced appetite
- Musculoskeletal pains
- High grade fever
Please seek medical advice from your doctor about if you experience serious or unusual side effects while consuming TAFINLAR (Dabrafenib) 50 mg and 75 mg Capsules.
Drug allergies are quite common and might occur as a result of reaction to active ingredients as well as inactive ingredients. The most common side effects of allergies are: itching, rashes, hives, shortness of breath, low blood pressure, dizziness and loose motions.
Warnings and Precautions
- You must always inform your doctor about your past and present drug allergies, other substance allergies while taking TAFINLAR (Dabrafenib) 50 mg and 75 mg Capsules.
- Before using TAFINLAR (Dabrafenib) 50 mg and 75 mg Capsules, inform your doctor or pharmacist regarding relevant medical history and medications you are currently taking.