Bortenat Bortezomib 2 mg Injection belongs to Proteasome inhibitors. It gives targeted therapy against Cancer by interfering with the growth of certain cancer cells and prevents them from spreading in the patient’s body.
Bortenat Bortezomib 2 mg Injection is used in treating patients having Multiple myeloma and mantle cell lymphoma. It is only used in cases who have been on at least one previous therapy.
This is not a full list of all side effects that may occur with Bortenat Bortezomib 2 mg Injection. Please seek medical advice from your doctor about serious side effects.
- Nausea/ Vomiting
- Loose motions which might lead to dehydration and low energy levels
- Numbness or tingling sensation of extremities
- Reduction in appetite
- Flu like symptoms like headache, cough etc
- Tendency to bruise or bleed easily
- High blood pressure–severe headache, pounding in your neck or ears, anxiety, irregular heartbeats
- Liver problems manifested as vomiting,nausea,upper abdominal pain, itching and fatigue
Please contact your doctor immediately if any of the side effect gets worse.
You must always inform your doctor of pharmacist about your past and present drug allergies or other allergies before taking this medication.Drug allergies to both active ingredients and inactive agents are common.