Capnat Capecitabine 500mg is a “antineoplastic” or “cytotoxic” drug that is used for anti-cancer chemotherapy. Capnat Capecitabine 500mg works by specifically attacking certain phases of the cell cycle therefore, not allowing the cancer cells to multiply.It is classified as an “antimetabolite.
Capnat Capecitabine 500mg is employed for the treatment of Metastatic colon cancer, cancer of the rectum and Metastatic breast cancer, as well. Antimetabolites mimic the normal substances within the cell. So, when these anti-metabolites get incorporated into cellular metabolism, the cells are unable to divide any further.
This is not a full list of all side effects that may occur with Capnat Capecitabine 500mg.Please seek medical advice from your doctor about if you experience serious side effects and they become overtly bothersome.
Drug allergies are quite common and might occur as a result of reaction to active ingredients as well as inactive ingredients.The most common side effects of allergies are: itching, rashes, hives, shortness of breath, low blood pressure, dizziness and loose motions.
- Stomach ache or constipation
- Loose motions
- Feeling numbness and tingling in your extremities
- Chills and fever above 100.5 degrees
- Vomiting and nausea along with loss of appetite
- Skin and oral mucosa ulceration and soreness
- Symptoms of dehydration like less volume of urine, concentrated urine, dry skin, feeling thirsty often.
- Serious complications like Heart, kidneys or lung associated symptoms
You must always inform your doctor of pharmacist about your past and present drug allergies or other allergies before taking this medication.Drug allergies to both active ingredients and inactive agents are common.