Diabecon DS is a herbal medication that is actually double strength formulation. It is a phytopharmaceutical formulation that is great for the control and management of type II diabetes.
It helps to Combat diabetes by boosting Insulin secretion in the body and decreasing blood Sugar levels. It also helps to manage secondary effects of high blood sugar in blood, such as:
- Reduces the glycated hemoglobin level
- Reduces microalbuminuria
- Modulates the lipid profile
- Reduces chances of long-term diabetes on body
- Gymnema’s (Meshashringi)
- Indian Kino Tree’s (Pitasara)
Diabecon DS is not known to cause side effects when taken according to the prescribed dosage. Please consult your doctor before starting Diabecon DS and monitor your blood Sugar levels regularly to avoid hypoglycemic episodes.
Drug allergies are quite common and might occur as a result of reaction to active ingredients as well as inactive ingredients. The most common side effects of allergies are: itching, rashes, hives, shortness of breath, low blood pressure, dizziness and loose motions.
Warnings and Precautions
- You must always inform your doctor about your past and present drug allergies or any other substance allergies before taking Diabecon DS.
- Before using Diabecon DS kindly inform your doctor or pharmacist regarding relevant medical history. Also, inform about all the drugs you are presently taking.