LUCIDAS 70 medication is useful in treatment of Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia and Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia ALL that are Philadelphia chromosome-positive
Treatment of is patients who did not respond well to other anticancer medications for leukemia treatment of CML and ALL
This is not a full list of all side effects that may occur with this drug. Please seek medical advice from your doctor about if you experience serious side effects.
Most common side effects with LUCIDAS 70 are
● Nausea and Vomiting
● Abdomen aches
● Dizziness and Headaches
● Edema in body
● Reduced blood cell count including platelets, WBCs and RBCs
● Musculoskeletal Aches
● Blurring of vision and other vision problems
Also, it is must to talk to your doctor if you see symptoms of easy bleeding tendencies, Jaundice, breathing problems or infections developing in your body.
Drug allergies are quite common and might occur as a result of reaction to active ingredients as well as inactive ingredients. The most common side effects of allergies are: itching, rashes, hives, shortness of breath, low blood pressure, dizziness and loose motions.
Warnings and Precautions
● LUCIDAS 70 is not to be given in minors under 18 years of age.
● LUCIDAS 70 interacts with multiple drugs so, inform your doctor about your present drug history.
● Before using LUCIDAS 70 medication, inform your doctor or pharmacist regarding relevant medical history, especially that related to bleeding tendency, heart diseases, lung and liver ailments.
● Lactose intolerant patients must exercise caution while taking this medicine.
● Not to be taken by pregnant and lactating women.