Pomalid Pomalidomide 2mg Capsules exact mechanism of action is not known. It is known that it works by an immunomodulatory mechanism.
Pomalid Pomalidomide 2mg Capsules is used in conjunction with other medicines to treat Multiple Myeloma, which is a type of cancer of the bone marrow.
This is not a full list of all side effects that may occur with This is not a full list of all side effects that may occur with this drug. Please seek medical advice from your doctor about side effects. Please seek medical advice from your doctor about side effects while consuming Pomalid Pomalidomide 2mg Capsules.
- Abdominal pain in stomach or bladder and bloating
- Tarry stool
- Bleeding from gums
- Swelling in different parts of the body
- Body aches
- Nasal bleeds
- Numbness and tingling of extremities
- Pain in chest and difficulty in breathing
- Painful urination or burning while urinating
- Blood stained/ cloudy urine
- You must always inform your doctor of pharmacist about your past and present drug allergies or other allergies before taking this medication.Drug allergies to both active ingredients and inactive agents are common.