Velcade Bortezomib 1 mg Injection is used for Targeted therapy in Cancer. It belongs to a class of drugs called as Proteasome inhibitors. It inhibits growth of Cancer cells by targeting the proteasome enzyme complex.
Velcade Bortezomib 1 mg Injection intervenes with the growth and proliferation of cancer cells and prevents them from spreading in the body.
Velcade Bortezomib 1 mg Injection is used in treating Multiple myeloma and Mantle cell lymphoma in cases who have received some other supportive therapies to control cancer.
This is not a full list of all side effects that may occur with Velcade Bortezomib 1 mg Injection. Please seek medical advice from your doctor about side effects that seem bothersome
- Feeling of tingling or Numbness in extremities
- Reduced appetite
- Vomitings and nausea
- Loose motions or constipation
- Fever, chills or influenza like symptoms
- Pallor of skin
- Signs of easy bleeding and bruising
- Burning, Pain or presence of hard lump where the medicine was injected
- Shortness of breath
- Signs of dehydration
- Shooting up of blood pressure presenting as severe headache, feeling of pounding in neck or ears, palpitation, anxiety and irregular heartbeats.
- Liver associated problems like abdominal pain, itching, tired feeling or jaundice